Mirror Marble Cakes By Russian Confectioner Are Just Too Perfect
Russian confectioner Olga makes sweets that look like marbled mirrors. Although little is known about her, Olga’s Instagram is a source of envy for many. Lukily, reddit user SuperDrew124 shared the secret behind this mirror-like glaze:
Ingredients: 20 g Gelatin Powder, 120 g Water, 300 g Glucose, 300 g Sugar, 150 g Water, 200 g Sweetened Cond Milk, 300 g Chocolate (White, Milk, Dark or a combination), Food Coloring
1) Bloom the gelatin in the water;
2) Boil the glucose, sugar & water;
3) Remove from heat and add the gelatin;
4) Add the cond milk;
5) Pour over chocolate and buerre mix to remove air bubbles;
Use at 35C/95F.
The marbling effect is achieved by pouring different color glazes together over the cake.
Incoming search terms:
- mirror glazed (2)
- COLORFUL MARBLE CAKES (1)
- mirror glaze (1)
- mirror marble cake (1)