Here Comes the Bride… with the Most Awful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! (Grooms, Beware!)
The wedding is part of every little girl’s dream. It is often imagined as lovely and romantic. And one of the most anticipated aspect of the event- the bride’s gown! Could it be from Vera Wang, Monique Lhuillier or from a dainty bridal store across the street? Ahhh, a bride is indeed a beautiful sight of her big day. But, wait ’til you see some horrible wedding dresses that were actually worn by (crazy) brides. I mean it, they’re horrible..
1. Bridal dress or circus costume? Are you sure about walking the isle?
2. The black printed gown with orange belt and lining.. and the veil that ruined the ensemble.
3. Do you see yourself in the mirror?! You freaked out, right?
4. Ooops, don’t move too much.. Your guests might witness a never before seen wedding gown mishap!
5. Why not save those legs for the honeymoon? The wedding ceremony usually lasts for an hour only.
6. That cover-up and black slip-ons?! Sometimes, you gotta admit that you’d need some critics on style.
7. Trying to channel Cinderella in a pink ball gown? You’re not in a fairy tale, remember.
8. Are you making an effort to be stylish or what?! The fashion police is now after you.
9. Alright, you can choose whatever you want to wear for your wedding. But, opt for something more than a sleepwear.
10. Argh! Seek experts’ advice on where to get an affordable and first-rate wedding gown.
11. Getting married in a church or night club? You think you could face the minister wearing that?!
12. You probably thought of a unique motif for your wedding day, but please wear something divine and appropriate.
13. What’s that design called and how about the fabric used? Terrible, ugly, horrific?
14. What can I say?! The gown’s totally out of the norm and… gruesome
15. Congratulations, the cut of your dress is nice- minus the tentacles!