15 Cats Who Just Realized You Took Them To The Vet
Today is the international “Take your cat to the vet” day! Unfortunately, little fuzzball doesn’t care about human days. What shall you do?
Start with doing mock checkups at home, to get the kitty used to being poked, prodded and squeezed. Get the cat familiarized with the (preferably) solid carrier – let Admiral Wuss-Wuss sleep in it, leave in the living room, and make it a general part of life. Next comes car familiarization: take your cat on small rides, and gently increase their length so that Mittens gets used to it, as well as disassociating rides from vet visits.
It’s also a good thing to take a towel or blanket that smells of home with you. Use it to make the kitty calmer in the waiting room, in the procedure area, and even leave this bit of home if overnight stay is required. Having a good rapport with the vet also helps – being less stressed and having a caring doctor helps the cat, too!
1. Took My Cat To The Vet
2. Little Bob Desperately Hiding At The Vet
3. Waiting For The Vet
4. I Also Took My Cat To The Vet
5. Florence Was Not Pleased About Visiting The Vet
6. Cat At The Vet
7. My Cat At The Vet
8. My Wife Is A Vet. Her Patient Is A Bit Concerned
9. So My Cat Had Her First Vet Visit
10. Rectal Thermometer Goes Wheerree!!!
11. Took Apart My Cat’s Crate At The Vet Because He Wouldn’t Come Out. Didn’t Work
12. My Cat Hates The Vet
13. My Cat Was Afraid Of The Vet, So He Hid
14. Hiding From Vet
15. Took My Cat To The Vet Today. This Was The Best Hiding Place He Could Find
Incoming search terms:
- wet hairy cat (1)