These cats don’t care about your personal space. While some owners resort to shaming, in their heart of hearts, they know it’s ineffective and will probably just result in an act of revenge. Cats don’t have any concept of personal space and they will be sure to remind you of this with every chance they get.
Let this list serve as a warning to those of you who are considering a feline companion: cats are not your friends.
1. Teemo Trying To Get My Attention While Working
2. Every Morning When I Brush My Teeth
3. It’s Become A Morning Routine
4. This Is A Perfect Place For Me To Sit
5. Stop Using That iPad. I Want Attention!
6. No Privacy At All
7. The Pharaoh Personally Supervised His Slaves On Building His Pyramid
8. A Cat Will Sit Wherever It Wants To Sit
9. On The Internet Nobody Knows You’re A Cat, Nobody!
10. No Cat Understands Personal Space
11. Now That’s What I’m Tolkien About
12. I Just Wanted To Play Smash Bros
13. Spoiler Alert: The Main Character Dies. Now Rub My Tummy
14. Cat Ownership Summed Up
15. Send Help