12 Amazing Tattooed Wedding Bands
1. What could be more of a commitment than having your wedding date permanently inked on your ring finger?
2. As a tattoo artist, you would expect that Danny Wolf would opt for a tattooed bands in lieu of traditional rings when he wed wife Sherry.
3. Matching heart shaped bands are the tattoo of choice for these newlyweds.
4. The Reiki symbol chosen by this couple for their wedding band tattoo means eternal love.
5. This couple chose their wedding date inscribed in Roman Numerals as the tattoo for their wedding rings.
6. A tiny red heart was the choice of ring for this young lover.
7. This Star Wars fanatic immortalized Boba Fett on his ring finger.
8. This Claddagh ring tattoo symbolizes love (heart), friendship (hands) and loyalty (crown).
9. The mathematical symbol for infinity is a fitting symbol for a couple’s love.
10. One person dons the heart while the other holds the key to it!
11. Tattooing is an inexpensive way to design your own meaningful wedding bands.
12. Matching bands and swapping initials was this couple’s choice of wedding tattoo.
Incoming search terms:
- eternal love symbol tattoos (1)
- rings showing symbol of love (1)
- symbols of eternal love (1)
- tattooed wedding bands pictures (1)
- wedding band with dates tattoos (1)